Friday, June 12

I started a trend! (勢)


Yep, it's official:

I found a lump of blu-tack in the Union a few days ago, and with my highly artistic talent (despite what my previous post said), I turned a ladies toilet sign into a work of art. I returned a few days later to find that someone had followed my lead and transformed the disabled toilet sign into a similar (but less remarkable) artwork. Thinking that would be the end of it, and with a sense of inner-smugness, I stopped looking for artworks inspired by my creativity. But as they say, it is when you stop looking for something that it appears to you. During my recent stay in Leeds, I saw another enhanced sign.This time however the quality surpassed that of my original creation, which is why I posted this claim to the original trendsetting masterpiece.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

cheers Leggle :D

x x x