Thursday, June 18

hey, what do you think? (考)


I was asked a rather ambiguous question today; "Hey, what do you think?", to which the possible replies were "in the front" or "in the back". Being of my persuasion, I went with "in the front", to which the reply was "NO! Putting it in the back is more effective!". Effective I thought? That's one adjective I'd rarely (if ever) heard used in this context...

Apparently placing the engine in the back is much more effective, as it provides more power and balances the weight, but I bet you were thinking the same thing I was reading that right? I now share Jacob's beliefs; that "most engineers are weird..."

3 Comments:

SelfRevolution said...

You've wrote 'sing' instead of 'sign' you loser! ^_^

Anonymous said...

how does that make me a loser! haha, I shall correct it later, removing my 'loser' status.

Christopher Lee said...

just corrected it, only a month and a half after it was brought to my attention.