Wednesday, June 17

things are falling into place (降)


Just as the title says, it really does feel like things are falling into place the last couple of days. I was talking to David on Monday night about how much I want to play Red Faction and Blood Omen 2 again, but wasn't sure where to get them cheap. On our 'jurb' hunt we had a brief look in Game and there they both were, in the 3 for £5 bucket! Great condition as well!

Also, I've needed some new shoes for a while, but wasn't sure which ones to get (or where). We went in Burton shortly before Game, and they had 2 pairs for £55; me and David both found a pair we like, and with student discount we only paid £25 each!

Now I just need one more thing to fall into place (no, that isn't a euphemism.); I need a job (and the money said job will bring)!!!


Also, after seeing it on Jay's blog, I chose my Facebook url: facebook.com/funkyhomme

2 Comments:

Jay said...

and a passport =]]]]]]]

Anonymous said...

that's sorted though, just playing the waiting game ;)