Monday, September 7

pre-departure thoughts #3 (三)


These thoughts are slightly more 'meh' than the last two. I feel apprehensive about arriving, and I'm not really sure why.

There's a small chance I've fucked something up. I won't go into details on here but it (feels like it) could jeopardise me even getting to Canada. I just hope the brackets in the last sentence are redundant.

Anyway, the status update: I've seen Char for the last time 'til I get back (another contributing factor to me feeling 'meh' I think). I've got my airport pick-up sorted, and have loosely arranged my first tour of the city with a friend. I've also figured out transport arrangements, and found out where my lectures are in relation to where I'll be living.

All I need to do now is finish packing (not much left), book insurance (I've left this way too late), write down a few things (phone numbers, buzz codes, references etc) and go (the scariest bit)...


Also, my daily budget has fallen to £6.32. I don't know how.

0 Comments: